FBR PROPOSES UP TO Rs40,000 tax for SHOPKEEPERSDecember 11, 2019
Exemptions for CA ProgramDecember 21, 2019
Eligibility Criteria for CA Pakistan
There are two routes of entry into CA. Students are required to complete 4 parts of CA well as 3 year training in order to get CA degree. In each scheme, student has to follow different program path in order to get CA degree.
Full Time Scheme
- Intermediate level of education with minimum 45% marks (HSSC – 12 years education)
- or A-Level with atleast two passes
- CA Program: These students will complete the first two parts of CA. After that, they will complete their 3 years training. Then, they complete the last 2 parts of CA to get CA degree.
- Masters (or Graduation) with atleast 2nd Division
- or ACCA, CIMA or ICMAP degree
- CA Program: These students will first complete their 3 years training. After that, they start CA. and complete the four parts of CA to get CA degree.