Corporate and Secretarial Services
Our professionals have an in-depth understanding and complete grasp of the corporate affairs of our clients and are thus able to support them in every way possible in handling their affairs, efficiently and effectively. The Corporate and Secretarial Services that we offer comes with a knowledge & experienced filled package to ease us your corporate problems with sound solutions.
Our services include compliance with corporate governance requirements and related filings with the companies’ registrar at the Security & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), maintaining their statutory books and responding to and settling queries raised by SECP.
Corporate and Secretarial Services
We provide a wide range of corporate and secretarial services. A brief description of major areas catered by this department is as follows:
Secretarial services to our clients include filling of annual and periodic returns to be submitted to Registrar of Companies & other related authorities and guide our clients on the matters like board meetings, AGM and its notices EGM and its notices, submission of special resolutions and other related forms to Registrar of Companies. We also advise our clients on requirements of Corporate Laws and necessary conditions for carrying out any corporate law related activities.
Strategic Corporate Services
To maximize enterprise and shareholder value, these services aim to provide opinions and competition-sensitive strategies on the best form of ownership, equity and funding structure, which is both, compliant in legal terms, expeditious in regulatory compliance and flexible in practical operation.
Services in this sphere include planning, consultation, strategy formulation, documentation of agreements, contracts, Memorandum and Articles of Association and other related documentation and carrying out regulatory formalities in respect of:
- Core Financials Revenue Management
- Strategic financial planning and management
- Valuation of assets and appraisal businesses
- Profit and performance management strategies
- Business strategic planning / Strategic Business Planning
- Corporate recovery and turn around services / Corporate Recovery/Business Turnaround services
- Business Risk Consulting and internal audit
- Computer Risk Management (CRM) / IT security and risk management
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Expense and procurement management
- Project & work Management
- Business Risk Consulting
- Preparation of Financial Structure, Determination of Share Premium; obtaining Approval/Consent to issue share capital of the company.
- Making arrangements in Foreign Placements, Underwriting of issue of shares.
- Preparation of Prospectus, Completion of formalities of correspondence with Bankers to Issue.
- Submission of application for approval of Stock Exchanges.
- Submit final prospectus to SECP, obtain their approval and notify SECP about Subscription results.
- Dealing with different newspapers for publication of prospectus.
- Making arrangements for printing of prospectus and application forms.
- Carry out Pre and Post Balloting Scrutiny of the Applications.
- Arrangement for Computer Balloting Shares.
- Dealing on behalf of clients with Security and Exchange Commission, Monopoly Control Authority and Ministry of Finance.
- Assisting in obtaining permission of Investment Promotion Bureau for investors and also helping in obtaining permission for foreigners to work in Pakistan.
Company formation / registration services to the clients includes preparation of necessary documents like Memorandum and Articles of Association. We also represent the business, which require special permissions, in Securities and Exchange Commission Pakistan as well as other relevant authorities like Board of Investment, State Bank of Pakistan etc. The areas for which we specialize for formation of Companies include:
- Financial Institutions like Banks, Leasing Companies and Modarbas
- Foreign Companies
- Foreign Joint Venture Companies
Navigate for more Services
You can either fill the form below and send us your query or send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at +92 321 8408828.