Advanced Tax Fraud Investigation Training in Saudi Arabia
Advanced Tax Fraud Investigation Training Jeddad, Riyadh, Dammam Saudi Arabia specially designed for GAZT – General Authority for Zakat and Tax
We have developed a practical based course (Advanced Tax Fraud Investigation Training) using Tax fraud and evasion scenarios to provide assessment/ compliance staff with a learning environment.
This workshop will give you the best opportunity to be able to transfer their newly acquired knowledge and skills into the workplace.
All the models and scenarios are designed and delivered from a tax perspective ensuring that participants are able to fully relate to the material and thus increasing their understanding and knowledge retention.
We will specifically design and tailor the Model for your organization in line with your current practices and legislation.
The Model outlines how to make the interview simple and is developed through the following phases:
- Planning and Preparation
- Introduction – Engage and Explain
- Initiate a First Account
- Topic setting – varied and extensive retrieval of information
- Challenges of inconsistencies
Training on Advanced Tax Fraud Investigation a must training course for staff of GAZT – General Authority for Zakat and Tax
This training discusses the Procedures for mitigating risk presented by Tax Fraud in Saudi Arabia specially the indirect taxes in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
This training on Advanced Tax Fraud Investigation will help you understand the concept of tax evasion and Tax Fraud and the difference between the two.
Learn the best practices to identify Tax fraud and how to report suspicious activity relating to Taxable persons.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Improved levels of knowledge, planning, and interviewer skills raise effectiveness and save time, with relevant cost benefit
- Raising staff confidence levels, leads to increased job satisfaction and reduced staff turnover
- Improved control of interview contact and content leads to cases containing more relevant details, checkable facts and identified inconsistencies
Fight against Tax Fraud and Tax Evasion Training in Saudi Arabia
What it means to you when monitoring Tax Transactions and Tax Compliance to Combat Fraud. This training is helpful for compliance staff of GAZT – General Authority for Zakat and Tax in Saudi Arabia.
- What’s the difference?
- Tax Evasion vs Tax Fraud
- Why do I care?
- Why it matters
- Global Tax Evasion
- Tax Fraud and its Ties to Money Laundering and Terrorism
- Identity Theft and Tax Fraud
- Tax Fraud : Red Flags
- Tax Audits and Investigation – Practical Approach to Minimizing and Resolving Disputes
- Internal Controls and Risk Management for Tax Fraud Mitigation
- Tax Fraud Detection Techniques
- How to prevent Tax Fraud
- Science of Tax Fraud Investigation
- Using Analytics to Detect and Investigate Fraud
Why should you Attend
- Tax Evasion and Tax Fraud are at the cornerstone of an effective Tax compliance. Tax Fraud Evasion program.
- Effective monitoring and proper understanding of the topic are required to accurately describe the transactions on a Suspicious Activity from customers/ vendors/ taxable persons.
- This workshop on Tax Fraud Investigation will address the types of transactions and give you examples of how to drill down further to assess those risks.
Who is the target audience?
Who Will Benefit:
- Compliance Managers
- Internal Audit Staff
- Fraud Investigator
- Front Line Staff
- Risk Officers
- Operational Managers
Participants will Get
- Seminar Pack containing the information presented on the day
- Fun Learning Activities
- Certificate of Participation
Training on Advanced Tax Fraud Investigation in Riyadh, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Fight against Tax Fraud and Tax Evasion
Terms of Payment : Two (2) weeks prior to the Training
For Registration(s) on Training Workshop on Income Tax Law in Saudi Arabia send your: Full Name, Designation, Organization, Mobile and address at firstname.lastname@example.org
To run customized course in-house for your organization please contact
Muhammad Waheed | M: +92 321 8408828 | E: email@example.com