Boost your ability to transform Lives and earn respectable income as a ‘Certified Life Coach’ from UK Certified Trainer and Certificate
Let us explain how conduct we life coach certification training in Pakistan. We conduct this training on life coaching in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi and all across Pakistan as 2 days classroom training . These are instructor led sessions and are conducted face to face, they are not recorded sessions.
While you are learning to become a professional life coach, during your training on life coach, there are hours for mentoring. During your life coaching mentoring sessions, you will be required to coach your peer coach and basis your performance you will be given detailed feedback to further enhance your life coaching skills.
Join Our Certified Coaching Courses for Coaching Certification Become Certified Life Coach
Most of our participants of this training have called it as life changing training for themselves, you will not only learn and become a professional and certified life coach, you will also identify how life coaching can help you identify your purpose of life.
This training on Life Coaching is all about understanding different aspect of life and how they impact humans and their emotions. You will further discover how emotions, beliefs, values can block anyone to unleash their potential and you as a certified & professional life coach how can you help your client to move and perform to their best.
Our coach training is blended learning experience of learning new life coaching model, coaching competencies and practicing them by applying in coaching practice sessions and further getting a detailed feedback report on your coaching skills from your coach trainer.
By successfully completing this course students will be able to:
- Define life coaching
- Describe responsibilities of a life coach
- Know why integrity and responsibility is pivotal in the role of a life coach
- Describe spirituality implications of life coaching
- Know the necessary communication skills for life coaching
- Define goal setting
- Describe attitude
- Define leadership training
- Describe ways to eliminate procrastination
- Recognize why we resist change
- Describe methods for embracing change
- Recognize and reward success and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher
- Lesson 1: Life Coaching Basics
- Lesson 2: Responsibilities of a Life Coach
- Lesson 3: Integrity and Responsibility
- Lesson 4: Spirituality
- Lesson 5: Communications
- Lesson 6: Goal Setting
- Lesson 7: Attitude
- Lesson 8: Looking Inside
- Lesson 9: Leadership Training
- Lesson 10: Procrastination
- Lesson 11: Overcoming Procrastination
- Lesson 12: Why We Resist Change
- Lesson 13: How to Change
- Lesson 14: Setting Yourself Up to Win
- Lesson 15: Recognizing Success