Anti Money Laundering Training
Anti Money Laundering Training / Financial Crime training is available in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi Pakistan as “online live training” or “onsite live training”.
Money laundering is a menace that enables fraudsters, criminals and terrorists to disguise the source and ownership of money earned from illegal activities. It promotes a parallel underground economy that has taken on global dimensions.
It is a threat to security and sovereignty and has undermined the stability, efficiency and transparency of financial systems. Across the world – banks, financial institutions and regulators are required to Implement anti money laundering systems to curb this exploitation by unscrupulous elements.
This course on Financial Crimes provides a to the point and practical analysis of Money Laundering techniques, Anti-Money Laundering rules/ act/ legislation, and counter-measure techniques and implementation along with new rules issued for Designated Non Financial Businesses and Professions (DNFBPs).
The delegates will learn about the techniques used in prevention and the protection of their organizations from money laundering and money launderers.
This training on Anti Money Laundering in Lahore will cover different types of anti money laundering schemes and will equip participants in knowing how to analyze them and how to identify leads.
This training on Anti Money Laundering is practical, interactive and participants are encouraged to ask practical & real-life problems in combating money laundering and illicit flow of funds.
By the end of this training on Anti Money Laundering, participants will be able to:
- Detect and prevent Money Laundering
- Define Money Laundering and its cycle
- Identify how Money Laundering can be committed
- Analyze financial records and identify possible leads
- Apply methods to prove income or funds from unknown sources
- Business Ethics and AML
- Knowing the differences between Illegal and Legal Money
Course Contents | Anti Money Laundering Training
- Understanding the purpose and principles of an AML/ATF compliance program
- Defining money laundering and terrorist financing
- Protecting your organization from liability, fines/penalties and reputational risk
- Establishing a compliance framework – policies, procedures and controls
- Understanding the regulatory framework
- Key regulatory bodies: who does what?
- Understanding the different regulatory regimes
- An overview of key legislation, regulations and FATF requirements
- The anti-money laundering act 2010 and anti-money laundering regulations 2008
- Rules for DNFBPs
- The regulatory requirements and code to report to entities
- A roadmap to compliance
- Overview of an effective compliance program
- Designing and implementing AML compliance program appropriate to your organization
- The importance of comprehensive risk assessment
- Roles of the board, committees and management
This course is suitable for anyone who works within the regulated financial sectors, governments, finance ministries, financial regulatory authorities, including all businesses where large amounts of illegally obtained cash, property or goods could be bought, sold or exchanged.
This course is for professionals in Financial Industry including Banking, Payments, Transaction Banking, Foreign Exchange, Anti-Corruption, Wealth Management industry and Tax regulatory authorities.
It will also highly benefit:
- Financial Officers
- Financial Controllers
- Money Laundering reporting Officers
- Compliance Officers