Filing of PRA Sales Tax Returns Training
Understanding the mechanism in filing of FBR and Filing of PRA Sales Tax Returns
PRA issued new procedure for filing of sales tax return from July 2017 and onward.
The aim behind the new Sales Tax Return mechanism is to simplify the system for payment of taxes through automated system and to minimize contact between the taxpayers and the tax collectors.
We will also discuss in detail FBR return especially matters relevant to sales, purchases, withholding of sales tax, debit credit notes etc along with Practical examples.
Now it is considered mandatory for a person preparing or handling matters relevant to the FBR & PRA sales tax return to have in-depth knowledge of procedures involved in preparation and submission of sales tax returns especially to handle the critical issues involved in it.
Looking at the need of the me and recent changes made through Finance Acts 2017-18 in FBR & PRA Sales Tax Returns
This session on “E-filing of new Sales Tax Returns (FBR & PRA)” aims at to develop requisite skills among the participants, within an interactive environment for maximum learning through discussion, practically calculations, feeding of sales / purchases invoices of standard rate, reduce rate, zero rate, exempt, import G.Ds, withholding entries, debit credit notes etc and submission of the Sales Tax return of different categories in the light of different provisions of the Laws and downloading of acknowledgement & return with all Annexures.
- Concept and Mechanism of Sales Tax Return
- Complete procedure and detail study of FBR & PRA tax returns
- Uploading of purchases from registered person and manual feeding of purchases from un-registered and specified person
- Handling of critical issues of input adjustment in FBR & PRA sales tax returns
- Handling of critical issues of debit credit notes
- Determination of sales tax liabilities of FBR & PRA sales tax returns in the following categories
- Commercial Importer
- Service Provider
- Online feeding of sales, purchases, payment & adjustment of withholding of sales tax, feeding & loading of debit credit notes and concept of 7(a), 7(b) and 7(c) of FBR sales tax returns and newly introduced PRA Sales Tax Returns.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Financial Officers
- Finance Managers
- Tax Managers
- Tax Consultants
- Business Advisors
- Other personnel dealing with tax matters of an organization