Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is a subset of outsourcing that involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of specific business functions (or processes) to a third-party service provider. The Outsourcing helps businesses to focus on their business operations rather entangle themselves with day to day tasks, monthly or quarterly/ annual compliance with the regulatory authorities.
- Accounting services;
- Payroll & employee benefit plan management;
- Fixed assets management;
- Business income tax returns
- Financial Reporting and analysis
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Accounts Receivables Management
- Accounts Payable Management
- Filing & archiving; and
- Short-term and long-term HR outsourcing for accounting & allied activities.