Training on Income Tax Return Filing
Income Tax Filing, Management, Compliance and Taxpayer are the main components before you think about tax in Pakistan. This Training on Income Tax Return Filing aims to deliver tools to prepare and file Income Tax Returns in Pakistan for yourself or for your clients.
Taxes in Pakistan is imposed on individuals (salaried, business individuals) or organizations and the tax varies as per the taxable income of the taxpayers’. The income tax return filing enables the professionals to file income tax return on their own for them, their employers and clients.
The tax rates are associated with increase or decrease of income / receipts by Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Pakistan. Tax culture in Pakistan is a bit complicated when it comes to tax compliance or reaching the taxpayers in guiding in how to and what to do.
As Return filing is now online for many years but hasn’t matured with taxpayer to adapt the new online submission and taxpayers find it difficult to understand.
We have developed one of the required training programs which is most desirable according to the market, individual and companies. The program covers Income Tax and E-Filing Submission.
Course participants will know
- Concept of Return Filing
- What is Income tax and what it means to comply with laws
- Return filing under different heads of income (sources of income)
- Different rates of taxes for taxpayers and assessment
- Taxpayer Vs. Withholding Tax Agents and how its connected with Income Tax Return Filing
- Tax computation for different types of taxpayers
What will participants get?
Participants will receive comprehensive course notes/ material for future reference and certificates.
Course outline for Income Tax Return Filing Training
- Overview of the Tax Compliance under Income Tax
- Requirements of E-filing and consequences for non-compliance
- How to Apply Refund with FBR
- E-Enrollment of Taxpayers on Portal
- Heads of Income – Taxation & Computation
- Wealth Statement and Reconciliation
- Salary Income and Taxation
- Business Income and Computation
- Statement under section 115(4) of the Income Tax Ordinance, 2001
- Annual Income Tax Return & Wealth Statement
- Statement of Salaried Individuals
- Annual Income Tax Returns- AOP & Companies
- Tax Payments Challans on E-Portal
- Solution to the practical difficulties faced during enrollments and e-filings of tax return and statements
- Tool Box before you file Tax Return
- Filing of Returns and deadlines of filing
Pre and Post Course Assistance
Income tax is all about focus, attention to details and ongoing learning as tax laws change each year. A pre training questionnaire will be provided for all the participants with a focus on learning objectives of each of the participants in order to make the training course effective, if required.
We appreciate query/ questions from the participants even after the training, as learning is an on-going process. Participants can contact us via email if they need support regarding theory and exercises covered in the course. For registration please contact with the following persons.
Registrations will be made on a ‘first come, first served basis.
Who Should Attend
Entrepreneurs, Tax Managers, Auditors, Accountants, Compliance Managers/Supervisors, Compliance Officers, Tax Consultants, Business Owners, Tax, Accounting , Audit, Compliance and Finance Professionals.
Call at +92 321 8408828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session on return filing in your office premises.