Training on Filing of Withholding Statements
3 Hours Training on Filing of Monthly Withholding Statements
This Training on Filing of Withholding Statements comes with Special emphasis on Practical issues involved in e-filing of Monthly withholding statements.
Withholding tax is becoming a complicated issue and increasing the burden of responsibility on Withholding agents, like day by day increase in number of transactions subject to withholding tax, scope of withholding agent and penalties.
The withholding agents are facing lot of problems in handling withholding tax matters specially, who will deduct tax, on which transaction deduct tax, when to deposit, how to report etc.
This three hours session aims at to review, discuss and understand the entire procedure involved in e-filing of monthly withholding statement through newly introduced IRIS system of FBR.
At the end of the session the participants will be able to efficiently Prepare and e-file of monthly withholding statement through IRIS in a professional manner.
- Withholding Taxes under Income Tax Ordinance, 2001
- Transaction subject to withholding tax
- Responsibility of withholding Agent
- Introducing to IRIS
- E-Registration and E-enrolment Procedure
- Preparation of monthly withholding statement through IRIS
- Withholding tax statements and CPEC
- Identification of adjustable and final discharge transaction
- Completion and Submission of withholding statement through IRIS
- Penalties for non- Compliance
Registrations will be made on a ‘first come, first served basis.
Who Should Attend
Entrepreneurs, Tax Managers, Auditors, Accountants, Compliance Managers/Supervisors, Compliance Officers, Tax Consultants, Business Owners, Tax, Accounting, Audit, Compliance and Finance Professionals
Call at +92 321 8408828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session on return filing in your office premises.
You can send us your query or send us email at email@example.com, call us at +92 321 8408828.