VAT Training in Bahrain
VAT Training in Bahrain, Manama, Riffa, Muharraq, Hamad Town
We are offering a variety of VAT Training Programs in Bahrain, Manama, Riffa, Muharraq, Hamad Town. Book your VAT Training in Bahrain, Manama, Riffa, Muharraq, Hamad Town today and VAT Consultancy in Bahrain.
Filing VAT return under the VAT regime is crucial as non-compliance and delay will result in penalties and affect your compliance rating and timely refunds.
The VAT Return Filing requires every registrant to provide emirates wise details of taxable supplies i.e. based on the fixed establishment (head office/branch/warehouse etc.) from where supplies are happening.
For VAT Return Filing, the following should be taken care of:
All amount should be in Bahrain Dinar (BD)
All amounts should be rounded off to the nearest fills.
All mandatory fields should be completed.
Use “0” if there are no amounts to be declared.
Course Overview | VAT Training in Bahrain
Value Added Tax (VAT) is now becoming a reality in Bahrain starting from 1st January 2019. Are you ready for it?
We are happy to launch VAT Training in Bahrain. This specially designed VAT Training program examines the rules and regulations of VAT and clearly demonstrates the procedures and controls that should be in place to ensure VAT returns are submitted accurately and on time.
This seminar will give you a complete understanding of VAT, covering all the essentials topics and giving you the confidence to know if you are dealing with VAT correctly. The current VAT Training in Bahrain is developed to equip your team to adequately embrace the VAT requirements in Global Context. The VAT Training in Bahrain would be exploring the probable VAT landscape in GCC.
Who Should Attend
- Finance Managers
- Internal auditors
- Cost and Budgeting Managers
- Sales Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Associate Staff Dealing in Payable and Receivables
Upon the successful completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Understand the concept of VAT and its impact on the economy
- Understand the impact of VAT on the operational and the financial performance of the business
- Differentiate various types of supplies with reference to VAT
- Differentiate Input VAT and Output VAT
- Categorize the supplies for VAT calculation
- Understand the impact of VAT on the Imports and Exports to the member countries (gulf region) and non-member countries (rest of the world)
- Prepare the invoices including VAT
- Understand the VAT registration process and prepare required documents for VAT registration
- Understand VAT administration, fines and penalties related to VAT filing
- Identify common errors in VAT calculation
What You Will Get
- A comprehensive case study to cover all the aspects of VAT
- Seminar Pack containing the information presented on the day
- Certificate of Participation
- Concept and motive of VAT
- Input and Output VAT
- Supplies, Goods and Services
CATEGORIES OF SUPPLIES
- Taxable Supplies
- Reduce rated Supplies
- Zero-rated Supplies
- Exempt Supplies
- Zero Rated Vs. Exempt
VAT AND Bahrain
- Reason behind VAT implementation
- Impact of VAT on Bahrain Economy
- Why is VAT in Bahrain different?
- Gulf VAT Framework
- Rules for VAT registration
- Rules for VAT De-registration
- When should VAT be accounted for?
- Calculating Input VAT (Purchases)
- Calculating Output VAT (Sales, Services & Gifts)
- Filing VAT returns
- The timing for VAT Filing
- VAT Return Filing Demo
- Claim for VAT Refunds
- Late payment/ submission penalties
- Error and penalties
- Default interest rate
VAT ON IMPORTS/ EXPORTS
- Calculating output VAT on Exports
- Calculating input VAT on Imports
- (Member countries and non-member countries)
VAT INVOICES AND RECORDS
- Layout of the VAT Invoice
- Charging VAT on Invoice price
- VAT invoices Record Keeping
To book your session email email@example.com or whatsapp +92 321 8408828.
Workshop FEE BD 350
For Registration(s), send your Full Name, Designation, Organization, Mobile
Location: Bahrain International Exhibition Center, Manama Bahrain