Until VAT Registration, So HURRY Up!
HOW TO REGISTER VAT IN DUBAI – UAE
Getting registered for VAT in Dubai is priority number 1 for every organization, with a minimum turnover of AED 375,000 and above, for VAT registration VAT in Dubai with the Federal Tax Authority on the website www.tax.gov.ae. After registration for VAT, the tax Registration Number will be issued by Federal Tax Authority.
Online Dubai VAT Registration Procedure
The VAT Returns will be prepared online on the Federal Tax Authority’s website and the procedure to register for VAT in Dubai and other Emirates of UAE will also be online via Federal Tax Authority website.
VAT registration process in UAE, stated below
1. The taxable person should register online on the Federal Tax Authority website www.fta.gov.ae
2. You will need the following details for VAT registration in Dubai:
- Business activities and Description of business
- Sales/ turnover figures for the last 12 months
- Projected future turnover figures
- If the taxable person is involved in import and export, then Expected values of imports and exports are required
- Information on whether you will also be working with GCC suppliers or customers?
3. Documents required for VAT Registration
The identity documents, identifying the authorized signatory such as Emirates ID (Authorized signatories can be director, owner, holder a power of attorney to sign on behalf of the business).
- Trade license
- Documents authorizing the entity to carry out activities within UAE, if any.
a. Certificate of incorporation
b. Articles of association of the company
c. Bank account(s) details
After successfully submission of VAT registration application, the taxable person gets Tax Registration Number (TRN) within twenty (20) days.
You can either fill the form below and send us your query or send us email at email@example.com, call us at +92 321 8408828.