Training on Audit and Assessments
We are pleased to announce Training on Audit and Assessments in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Faisalabad, Sialkot, Pakistan.
It seems to be the need of the time that every person handling the matters of an organization must have professional expertise to handle audit and assessment proceedings.
This workshop Audit and Assessments by FBR also aims at to develop specialized skills among the participants to handle the income tax and sales tax audit and assessment proceedings of an organization in a professional way. The workshop is divided into three major parts:
- Pre audit techniques
- During the audit techniques
- Post audit techniques
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to fulfill all the pre audit requirements, during the audit representations and post audit verbal and written representations.
The Training on Audit and Assessments in Lahore Islamabad Karachi, Pakistan addresses issues of taxes in Pakistan require close analysis in the context of virtually all business transactions, even in an era when transactions primarily motivated by tax considerations have diminished.
Training on Audit and Assessments is specially designed to broaden tax horizons and introduce the profession all responsibilities and ethical dilemmas that face tax professional in today’s challenging and increasingly complex tax environment.
This Training on Audit and Assessments provides in-depth knowledge of key different areas of Income tax with special emphasis on provisions concerning taxes relating to Income tax and Sales tax.
Numerous examples will be used to illustrate different topics.
- What is audit
- Difference between audit, assessment and investigation
- Constitutional background
- Important legal provisions relevant to audit and assessment
- Audit procedure
- Parameters of a “Valid Reason” for selection of a case for audit by the
- Parameters of “Definite Information” for amendment of assessment.
Preparation of records for audit
During the audit
- Presentation of records/information
- Submission of records/information during audit with the auditor
- Discussion with auditor
- Handling audit observations
- Understanding show case notice (Legal and factual)
- Preparation of the case for assessment proceeding
- Reply to show cause notice on account of legal and factual issues (verbal / written arguments)
- Representation before the Assessing Officer
- Appeal procedure including preparation and representation:
- Before Commissioner (Appeals), the first appellate authority
- Before Appellate Tribunal Inland Revenue, the second appellate authority
- Handling recovery proceedings
- Superior Courts judgments on account of audit and assessment
Who Should Attend
- Tax Managers
- Compliance Managers/Supervisors
- Compliance Officers
- Tax Consultants
- Business Owners
- Tax, Accounting , Audit, Compliance and Finance Professionals
Regular Fee: Rs.40,000 per participant
Group Discount: 15% on 3 more nominations from the same Organization
Fee includes course material, certificate, lunch, refreshments and networking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made in 7 working days to the workshop, no refund will be given.
For Registration(s) Training on Audit and Assessments in Lahore Islamabad Karachi, send your
Full Name, Designation, Organization, Mobile and address at firstname.lastname@example.org
To run customized course in-house for your organization please contact
Muhammad Waheed | M: +92 321 8408828 | E: email@example.com