Best Communication Skills Trainer in Pakistan
Communication Skills Training | Art of Modern Communication
Hiring a Best Communication Skills Trainer in Pakistan can sometimes be tricky due to non-availability of checklist or characteristics of a recommended communication skills trainer in Pakistan.
What to look for in an extraordinary trainer: –
Knowing the Course Material: A good trainer must know his/ her course material inside out, time it and can infuse their own experience into it when and where needed. They may not know every facet, but they know where to get answers if they don’t.
Prepared Mind with Practice: A good trainer makes the learning easy and classy for the audience/ participants. Looking at the notes or slides again and again can make delegates uncomfortable.
Energetic and Rhythmic: Energy flows in and out with positive outcomes while delivering a training, a trainer must be energetic and can transfer the same to the audience/ delegates/ students on the same pace according to the topic under delivery/ discussion.
Interactive: A good trainer encourages the participants to learn and implement with interactive sessions where delegates take part in discussions and earn from themselves.
Communication Trainer in Pakistan
Ummara is one of the Best Communication Skills Trainer in Pakistan and very passionate in delivering and sharing her knowledge as certified soft skills trainer, an inspirational speaker and a Business English Lecturer at Punjab University Lahore.
She has colossal experience of training both in the corporate and academic domains. She is a stupendous communicator who firmly believes that everyone can develop and hone communication skills.
Her trainings are highly interactive and inspirational that deal with subject related activities, energizers and Q/A sessions.
She has learnt from her exposure in the corporate world that workplace is an interpersonal space, where relationships must be built and fostered, perspectives must be exchanged, and occasionally conflicts must be resolved.
Apart from Communication Skills, Ummara also loves to deliver following training courses:
- Soft Skills Training
- Negotiation Skills
- Sales skills & Selling Techniques
- Communication Skills
- Personality Development
- Time Management
- Business Writing
- Intercultural Competence
- Conflict Resolution
- Teaching Strategies
- Non-Verbal Intervention
- Emotional Intelligence
- Business Ethics
- Team Building
- Language Proficiency
- Presentation Skills
- Business Communication skills
- Event Management
- Business Development
- Brand Impression management
Ummara’s Video on : LEARN HOW TO MANAGE WHEN IT HURTS
Her Training Experience encompasses following Training Courses
- All Pakistan Regional Trainer/Consultant -Golden Pearl Cosmetics (2017)
- Conducted training sessions to Pakistan Air force on Personality Development, Stress
- Management and Communication skills(2017)
- Trainer at Qasim Ali Shah Foundation ( Lahore)- Training and coaching projects (2016)
- Negotiation skills training- CEMB (Lahore) (2017)
- Associate trainer at Ashraf Chaudhry Associates ( Lahore) – Trainings and Business
- Part of Punjab Police Department for Training and Development ( Lahore) – 2016
- Stress Management training to the teaching faculty at Lahore College for women, a training
- project by HEC
- Communication Skills training to Comsats Internet services (Lahore) (2016)
- Business Ethics Workshop to CopperGate Cables Pakistan (2016)
- Organized Various Motivational Seminars in Lahore & Islamabad
- School of Leadership, Pakistan (2017) – Certificate in Training
Her Academic Achievements
- University of Lahore, Pakistan (2016 – 2018) – M. Phil Applied Linguistics
- University of Punjab (2008-2009) – Post Graduate Diploma in English Language and Teaching
- GC University, Lahore, Pakistan (2005 – 2007) – Masters in English Literature
- Lahore College for Women, Lahore, Pakistan (2002 – 2004) – Bachelors in Arts