Eligibility Criteria for CA Pakistan
There are two routes of entry into CA. Students are required to complete 4 parts of CA well as 3 year training in order to get CA degree. In each scheme, student has to follow different program path in order to get CA degree.
Full Time Scheme
- Intermediate level of education with minimum 45% marks (HSSC – 12 years education)
- or A-Level with atleast two passes
- CA Program: These students will complete the first two parts of CA. After that, they will complete their 3 years training. Then, they complete the last 2 parts of CA to get CA degree.
- Masters (or Graduation) with atleast 2nd Division
- or ACCA, CIMA or ICMAP degree
- CA Program: These students will first complete their 3 years training. After that, they start CA. and complete the four parts of CA to get CA degree.