Form A – Agricultural Income
(See rule 5(1))
FORM OF RETURN OF TOTAL AGRICULTURAL INCOME UNDER THE PUNJAB AGRICULTURAL INCOME TAX ACT 1997 (I OF 1997)
- Name (in block letters) __________________________________________
- Father’s/Husband’s name __________________________________________
- National Identity Card No. __________________________________________
(attach photo copy)
- National Tax No. (if __________________________________________
assessee under the Federal Income Tax Ordinance 1979)
- Permanent residential address
- Postal address
STATEMENT OF TOTAL AGRICULTURAL INCOME DURING THE INCOME YEAR WHICH ENDED ON _____________
(please see guide book)
- Total income from rent derived from land which is situated in the Punjab and is used for agricultural purposes and other income derived from such land by agriculture or performance of any process ordinarily employed by a cultivator or receiver of rent-in-kind to render the produce raised or received by him fit to be taken to market or the sale of produce raised or received in respect of such land.
- Less cost of cultivation and agricultural operations.
- Total agricultural income for the purose of tax (amount at No. 1 minus amount at No. 2)
PART – II
COMPUTATION OF TAX
- Total agricultural income for the purpose of tax (as per column No. 3 of Part I)
2. Less basic exemption
- Taxable agricultural income (amount at S. No. 1 minus amount at S. No. 2).
- Agricultural income tax payable (in respect of amount at S. No. 3).
- Amount of land-based tax assessed on the basis of area net sown during the same income year.
- In case of tax on agricultural income at S. No. 4 being more than the tax at
- No. 5, balance agricultural income tax payable with return under rule 4, after adjusting the amount of tax at S. No. 5 already paid, if any (Attach photo copy of the relevant receipted challan).
- Agricultural income tax paid with return
(attach photo copy of receipted challan)
8. Choice of assessee regarding 35[*****]
Name of 36[Sub-Division]
Collector of the 37[Sub-Division] who should assess the agricultural income tax.
I solemnly affirm that to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information given in this return is accurate and complete in all respects.
Date: _______________ Name (in block letters) ________________