Section 114A Personal Profile
Section 114A Personal Profile: Following persons are required to furnish the tax profile in the prescribed form along with relevant annexures, statements or documents:
- Every person applying for registration under section 181;
- Every person deriving income under the head “Income from Business” Every person whose income is subject to final taxation
- Any Non-Profit organization as per Clause(36) of section 2
- Any trust or welfare institution
- Any other person prescribed by the board
Closing Date /
Type Form Tariff Consumer /
Business Premises including all manufacturing, storage or retail outlets operated or leased
by the taxpayer.
Type of business
Personal Details (Same as Form 181 and these are unable to edit) Principal Officers
Employer Detail (in case of salaried individual)
Deadline for furnishing the aforesaid profile is as follows:
In case of a person registered before 30 September, 2020 – on or before 31 December, 2020
In case of a person not registered before 30 September, 2020 – within ninety days of registration.
Penalties of Non-furnishing of such profile:
PKR 2,500 for each day of default, subject to minimum penalty of PKR 10,000 in case of
non-furnishing of such profile.
Non-furnishing further may lead to non-inclusion of the name of the taxpayer in the ATL.
Payment of surcharge for inclusion of name in ATL subject to filing of profile after due date:
PKR 20,000 in case of company;
PKR 10,000 in case of an association of persons; and PKR 1,000 in case of an individual.