CA Program Structure
CA Program is divided into following four parts:
|ASSESSMENT OF FUNDAMENTAL COMPETENCIES (AFC) 4 Papers|
|AFC-4||Introduction To Information Technology|
|CERTIFICATE IN ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE (CAF) 9 Papers|
|CAF-1||Introduction To Accounting|
|CAF-2||Introduction To Economics And Finance|
|CAF-4||Business Management And Behavioral Studies|
|CAF-5||Financial Accounting And Reporting I|
|CAF-6||Principles Of Taxation|
|CAF-7||Financial Accounting And Reporting Ii|
|CAF-8||Cost And Management Accounting|
|CAF-9||Audit And Assurance|
|Certified Finance and Accounting Professional (CFAP) 6 Papers|
|CFAP-1||Advance Accounting and Financial Reporting|
|CFAP-3||Business Management and Strategies|
|CFAP-4||Business Finance Decisions|
|CFAP-6||Audit, Assurance and Related Services|
|Multi-Subject Assessment (MSA) 2 Papers|
|MSA-1||Financial Reporting Professional Competence|
|MSA-2||Audit Professional Competence|
The papers of 1st Part (Assessment of Fundamental Competencies) has only objective type questions which are to be attempted on a Computer.
Colleges for CA Program – Admission Procedure
- CA program is administered by ICAP, Pakistan.
- CA exams are conducted by ICAP, Pakistan.
- Tuition for CA program is offered by various colleges in different cities.
- These colleges are affiliated with ICAP Pakistan.
- These colleges offer tuition for CA according to the plan and syllabus given by ICAP, Pakistan.
- Visit the nearest college offering CA program.
- Fill in the registration form for admission in the college as well as for registration with ICAP, Pakistan.