CA Program Structure
CA Program is divided into following four parts:
|ASSESSMENT OF FUNDAMENTAL COMPETENCIES (AFC) 4 Papers
|Introduction To Information Technology
|CERTIFICATE IN ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE (CAF) 9 Papers
|Introduction To Accounting
|Introduction To Economics And Finance
|Business Management And Behavioral Studies
|Financial Accounting And Reporting I
|Principles Of Taxation
|Financial Accounting And Reporting Ii
|Cost And Management Accounting
|Audit And Assurance
|Certified Finance and Accounting Professional (CFAP) 6 Papers
|Advance Accounting and Financial Reporting
|Business Management and Strategies
|Business Finance Decisions
|Audit, Assurance and Related Services
|Multi-Subject Assessment (MSA) 2 Papers
|Financial Reporting Professional Competence
|Audit Professional Competence
The papers of 1st Part (Assessment of Fundamental Competencies) has only objective type questions which are to be attempted on a Computer.
Colleges for CA Program – Admission Procedure
- CA program is administered by ICAP, Pakistan.
- CA exams are conducted by ICAP, Pakistan.
- Tuition for CA program is offered by various colleges in different cities.
- These colleges are affiliated with ICAP Pakistan.
- These colleges offer tuition for CA according to the plan and syllabus given by ICAP, Pakistan.
- Visit the nearest college offering CA program.
- Fill in the registration form for admission in the college as well as for registration with ICAP, Pakistan.