How to register in FBR Tax Profiling System
How to register in FBR Tax Profiling System is the question that everyone is asking as many of us are not literate or enough familiar with Internet/ Information Technology.
Following documents or requirements are required by Pakistani Citizens to use FBR Tax Profiling System;
- 18 or above years of age
- Possession of a valid CNIC/NICOP
- Holding a Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA)-registered Mobile number (for a citizen residing in Pakistan only)
- Having an email address (for a citizen residing outside Pakistan)
- Payment of Rs 500 either through NADRA E-Sahulat Franchisee or Credit/Debit Card
Following below three steps to use FBR Tax Profiling System;
- Register yourself to create a profile
- Pay Rs 500 fee to download your data
- View your profile
The Portal allows the citizens to view their profile created by correlating their data from multiple data sources of assets, expenses, and lifestyles available with the government.
Registration Process of FBR Tax Profiling System
First step is to Create your account
Registration starts by providing your CNIC/NICOP number. Then you register yourself by providing personal information in the form you will provide your email address, mobile number and country.
In order to create an account you must:
- Hold valid CNIC or NICOP card
- Registered mobile number with PTA (For citizens residing in Pakistan only)
- An Email Address (For citizens residing outside Pakistan)
After that you will asked to verify your identity through code (OTP) on your mobile number and then you are again asked for verification as below: –
You will asked a series of questions of your personal data/ information like:
Please select date of birth of your sister (sister name) from the provided options:
Question – 2
Please select the place of birth of your brother (name of brother) from the provided options:
کلر کہا ر,چکوال
تھانہ بولا خان,جام شورو
- Your verification will be carried out on the basis of your answers to the system generated questions.
- In case you fail to prove your identity in the verification step, your account will be locked for 24 hours.
As a last step you will be asked to pay Rs.500/-
Please select from the following payment methods to pay and view your FBR Tax Net profile. You can either pay via debit/ credit card or e-Sahulat.
Following information is shown when you access your profile to see assets/ details in your name:-
- SIM card in your name
- NTN No
- Filer Status
- Total Income
- Tax Paid
- Net Wealth
- Withholding Tax
- No of Travels
- Arms License
- Power Connections
- PTCL Connections
- Mobile Connections
- Executive Services
- Travel info
It is worth noting here that when approached, Officials at a NADRA E-Sahulat Franchisee told that they have no online system to receive Rs 500 as fee for the provision of required data to the aspirants.